http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: Update info about my posts - please read!

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Update info about my posts - please read!

Dear Reader,

My blog has only been live for a few weeks now but I had already great response and feedback on design, layout and content. Thanks a lot for this! I appreciate your honesty and constructive critics.

Some of my friends keep asking me when I will start posting travel information about places like Croatia, Scotland, Morocco etc.
The plan was to start with Australia first and then continue with another country but I have travelled to so many places in Australia and it would take me quite a while to complete Down Under alone.

Of course, I would like to keep all my readers happy and I have decided to do a compromise and 'squeeze' in posts from other countries I visited. I know it might not be ideal if you are only looking at the homepage of my blog but I found a solution to keep everyone happy:

Information to each country can from now on be accessed via links, placed on the right hand side under 'Labels'. So if you are only interested in certain countries, you can just click on the designated link and it will take you to the relevant posts.

I hope this solves the problem and makes everyone happy :-)

Please continue leaving comments, critics, compliments on either single posts or general comments on 'Comments', also on the right hand side, listed under 'Labels'.

Enjoy the reading!

Yours,
Gordana

No comments: