http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: Honeymoon trip to Australia and South East Asia

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Honeymoon trip to Australia and South East Asia

From December 2006 until April 2007, my husband John and I went to Australia and South East Asia on our honeymoon trip. This was a very special trip for us because it was not an ordinary honeymoon trip where you stay at a 4 or 5 star hotel for a couple of weeks. 

We decided to go backpacking for 5 months, following our wedding and relocation to Scotland. 
During these five months, I wrote a diary where I commented on places, people and everything we thought was important to remember.

Comments were made about the good and the bad hostels, hotels or camp grounds we stayed at and thousands of photographs were taken of all objects that crossed our paths.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gordana

We are planning to spend our honeymoon in Australia too. Maybe you can give us some recommendation.

Looking forward to hearing you
Janine

Gordana said...

Hello Janine

I think you made a good choice to spend your honeymoon in Australia. I am happy to recommend some places and perhaps routes but I will need to know how long you are planning to stay in Down Under and what your preferences are. Please let me know what attracts you most about Australia and I am more than happy to assist you with your planning (i.e. beaches, flora & fauna, cities, outback, hiking, surfing etc.).