http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: Intro to my blog

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Monday 4 October 2010

Intro to my blog

I was in my early 20's when I started travelling around the globe. Most of the places I visited are pinned down on the Trip Advisor map which you can access by clicking on the link above.

The following entries will contain information about some of my experiences I encountered during these travels. I have always taken many photographs which I would like to share with you.

Feel free to comment on my posts or simply tell me what you think about it. I would also appreciate if you forward the link of my blog to your family, friends and colleagues. 
I look forward to your constructive feedback. 

Thanks a lot and enjoy the reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gordana, great blog! Thank you for sharing a lot of great and very helpful information. I like your comments and recommendations on hostels and transportation! Would love to see a Photo Gallery, too! Sylvia