http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: Links in my posts

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Friday 22 October 2010

Links in my posts

Dear reader,

To give you more information about places, accommodation, restaurants etc. I have added links to my posts. There is no point to go too much into detail and write too much about history of a place as not everybody is interested in everything.

If you require more information, simply click on the words that are highlighted in yellow and the link will take you to a website that refers to the topic.

Should you require more personal information such as recommendations from myself regarding accommodation, restaurants and so on, you can contact me by e-mail by simply clicking on the e-mail icon or you can leave a comment with your question or query.

Hope this helps!

No comments: