http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: Poll results

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Sunday 7 November 2010

Poll results

Dear readers,

Thank you so much for participating at my first poll.

62% (22 people) like my blog, 25% of the voters think that my posts are interesting reading, ten of you would like to become my followers (please don't forget to sign up!) and 51% of my readers find my posts useful (good content and tips).
So far, only one person voted 'not useful for me'. Fair enough - not everyone is interested in travel blogs.

Thanks again for your honesty and I hope that you will interact with me a bit more. Feel free to ask questions, comment on my posts or challenge me if you feel that something I said is incorrect. I would appreciate your feedback very much.

Best wishes,
Gordana

No comments: