http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: CRAZY SPAIN

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Wednesday 3 November 2010

CRAZY SPAIN

I've been to Spain a few times in the past 5 years and I always managed to miss their mad festivals such as the Tomatina or Las Fallas.
I am planning a trip to Spain next year and this time I won't miss out on the fun of festivals in Spain.

A good website to find out about what's going on in Spain regarding festivals is Crazy Spain Festivals. There you will find info about the Tomatina festival as well as many other crazy festivals.

Has someone attended any of the Spanish festivals? I would like to learn about my readers personal experiences and share your story with other readers if that's ok.

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: