http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: FRANCE FESTIVALS

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Friday 5 November 2010

FRANCE FESTIVALS


Have you ever heard of Folleville in the north of France? Neither have I but after watching the promo video for their Folleville summer festival, I got interested in it. Apparently they attract over 10,000 visitors each year and it looks like an event I have to see and a place I would like to visit.


Anyone been there yet? Check out the festivals promo video and let me know what you think.

If you are looking for a holiday with a difference, this might be your pick. I look forward to your comments.



4 comments:

Anna Mandrela said...

Hi Gordana!
I've never been there but would like to go it looks really cool!
We should go there for a field trip from Uni : )

btw I did a new post on my blog asking people for feedback would be good to get your comment : )

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an interesting place to visit. I love local festivals! They always have a special touch. Great blog by the way! Denise

Gordana said...

Hi Selecta Mania,
I think it would be cool to go to France with some people from Uni after the 3rd year. Something to think about.

Gordana said...

Hi Denise
Yes, it does sound interesting indeed. Very tempted to go myself. Let me know if you would like to share your experiences or travel stories. I am happy to put it up on my blog.