http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: Gourmet travellers discussion

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Monday 1 November 2010

Gourmet travellers discussion

Hi,

I spoke to some of my friends about a 'gourmet holiday' and this seems to be something we would consider doing in near future. I was wondering if any of my readers have done something like this before. Places like Italy, France, Spain or Greece would be particularly interesting.

Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My recommendation: Albergo Vapore in Torno near Como, Italy. Terrific location, terrific meals and wines at modest prices

Unknown said...

... see http://www.hotelvapore.it/

Gordana said...

Hello Res,

Thanks a lot for your recommendation. I will definitely check out their website and who knows - I might spend my next holiday in Torno.

Anonymous said...

Malaysia is foodie heaven: you can have an Indian breakfast, Malay lunch, English tea, and Chinese dinner, and they will all be delicious. The island of Penang is famous for street foods, Borneo has great seafood, and you can take cooking classes in KL. Enjoy!
Francoise

Gordana said...

Sounds like a great place, Francoise. I wish it wasn't so far away but I am considering visiting Borneo in the near future.
Thanks for the tip!