http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: Poll #2 results

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Saturday 20 November 2010

Poll #2 results

Dear friends,

Thanks a lot for participating at my last poll. The question was:
Where did you hear about my blog?

73% have answered 'Facebook' which is not a big surprise as I have advertised a lot on Facebook. 6% said 'Word of mouth' and the other possible answers got only 1% each.

This shows how powerful Facebook is as a promotional marketing tool.

Thanks again for your time and effort and don't forget - there is another poll out there waiting for you to vote. It is a bit different from the previous ones but this one allows me to ask different questions.

The evaluation of Poll #3 will be used for the final analysis of my weblog for my marketing report which is due on 10 December so please leave your feedback as soon as possible as this is a very important survey and every vote counts!

Many thanks.
Gordana

No comments: