http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: SWISS WINTER WONERLAND

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Tuesday 21 December 2010

SWISS WINTER WONERLAND



Dear reader,

I am currently in Switzerland, visiting family and friends and I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took in the last few days.

At the moment we do have snow in Schaffhausen, where I am staying but it rained today and I am not sure if the snow will stay until Christmas. We all hope that it will snow again in the next couple of days as it would be just fantastic to have a white Christmas. The hills have been fantastic for sledging and walking and my friend and I are planning to go sledging next week if the conditions are right.




I also learned that Schaffhausen had a new ice rink built recently which is very exciting. There are now two ice rinks available - an indoor and an outdoor one, both around 1800 square metres in size which is great! My friend and I are planning to go ice skating next week so I am very excited.

I will post more photos of the hills that surround Schaffhausen shortly.

Happy reading and have a lovely pre-Christmas time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Gordana said...

Thanks Ron, I will check out your blog too, thanks for following mine!
Happy New Year!

Gordana