http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: EDINBURGH 2010 - WINTER WONDERLAND

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Thursday 9 December 2010

EDINBURGH 2010 - WINTER WONDERLAND

So far, Scotland has been getting all the snow in the world. 











It's been snowing in the past few weeks like there is no tomorrow and it will continue like this next week.

I love walking on snow and feeling the snow crunch under my feet but I do not like the slush at all. 

Nevertheless, I went for a walk a few days ago and took some photos of Edinburgh and surrounding. 


The Edinburgh Castle looked particularly gorgeous, all covered in snow.

Hope you like and enjoy the photographs as much as I do.

Have fun!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Gordana said...

Thank you!
Edinburgh is so picturesque - no matter whether its summer or winter. You will always find beautiful objects to photograph. I love it!