http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: More travel updates shortly!

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Thursday 26 May 2011

More travel updates shortly!

Dear readers,

Apologies for not having updated my blog for so long.

I have just finished my university studies, moved house and started a new job. This was all happening at once - hence my absence....

It won't be long and I will post new travel stories onto my blog, with interesting stories and photographs.

Furthermore, if you would like to share your stories with other readers, feel free to drop me a line and I am happy to publish your story. Simply send your input to atravellersdream@gmail.com
and I will post it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, check out the latest video of my social networking event in Edinburgh.

All the best,

Gordana

2 comments:

Ian Jammieson said...

Love the videos, Gordana. Plus. I like the feel and design of your Blog too. Keep Blogging - I'll certainly subscribe to your RSS.

All the best,

Ian

Gordana said...

Thanks Ian, will do so :-)