http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=7336810976739689799 A Traveller's Dream: City trip

Blog structure and labels

Click on the places listed under 'Labels' to get straight to the ones you are interested in.

Tuesday 18 January 2011

City trip

My husband and I are going on a short trip to Prague later in the week for 4 days and I am very excited about it.

Many of my friends have been to Prague and they say it is a romantic city with lots of culture and history.

So watch this space......

Yours,
Gordana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your travel report...

Red Nomad OZ said...

Have a great time! Don't hear much about Prague down here in OZ - it's a bit off the radar.

Happy 2011!!

Gordana said...

Hi Red Nomad OZ - hope you like my report about Prague. I can highly recommend it. It is a beautiful city, with lots of great restaurants and bars.